We’re proud of our membership of the Rail Alliance. Having supplied ProtectHear® hearing protection to major clients in the rail industry for a number of years, we felt the alliance was a good opportunity to share the benefits and get feedback about the work we are doing in terms of innovation and quality in the hearing protection sector.
The alliance specialises in collaboration in the rail industry, and they provide impartial information and advice on a variety of areas. The rail industry incorporates a wide range of work where its employees are exposed to various noise levels, and our work, for example, at Network Rail saw us specifying hearing protection that meant track workers could be safely protected, but also still hear oncoming trains or other hazards. The benefits to them were apparent and we are pleased to be involved with them.
ProtectHear® hearing protection has the following benefits:
- Hear speech, shouted warnings and alarms whilst being protected
- Does not over-protect
- Has a life span of 5 years
- Very comfortable and easy to clean
- The ability to hard-wire connect to personal radios or bluetooth headsets
- Can be worn with all other PPE
- Eco-Friendly, 1 pair of ProtectHear® against 4800 disposables over 5 years