Attendees were responsible for health and safety at work and custom hearing protection is obviously on the agenda for many of them judging by the amount of traffic we got to our stand.
Delegates were interested in how custom hearing protection, like our moulded earplugs, could offer extra benefits in comparison to disposable ones:
• Lower cost when compared to disposables – more than £400 per employee in many cases. Try our cost saving calculator.
• Better fit as they are custom moulded to fit the users ears.
• Bespoke – can be solid, or vented to allow certain noises through such as speech, warning signals etc
• Designed for all day use if required.
• Hygenic, washable, easy to look after.
• High quality and sense of ownership by the user.
• Simple yet effective training from us, so the user can care for their earplugs as well as their health.
• No obligation trial for a segment of your workforce.
• Better for the environment – no more excessive landfill.
Landfill??? Or just one pair for 5 years?
As you can see the day was busy …
Although Adi, Jen and Kieran remained energetic throughout…..
And the winner of the iMonitor earplugs, suitable for MP3’s and Phones, was Mick Clow from Crown Packaging!
See you next time at one of our other events in May..
Or the SHE show in Milton Keynes if you work in Health and Safety.